Our God is a fountain of creativity and a river of creation flows from Him to us. We have many gifted artists and talents here at TORCC NY and the...
We believe in the integrity and the accountability of personal body ministry. This is essential to every ministry and church so that can grow beyond infancy and become mature sons and daughters in Christ. Because of this, we have laid out definitive ministry protocols and guidelines in which all personal ministry is conducted.
- Appointments for personal ministry are available on Sundays from 2:30 – 6:30pm.
- The sessions are conducted at Times of Refreshing Christian Center New York Campus.
- At this time, Skype and over-the-phone, appointments are not available.
Ministry prep appointments can be conducted over the phone and off campus during the week. It is necessary for all first time participants to first complete a ministry preparation appointment before moving onto a personal ministry session with our team.
- All personal ministry is to be conducted under the oversight of our staff and leaders.
- TORCC-NY does not approve of personal ministry without accountability and is not responsible for words spoken, ministry, or advice given without proper oversight!
- It is the responsibility of the recipients of ministry to record any prophetic words they may receive. While some effort is made to record all prophecies at TORCC-NY, the church is not responsible for recordings.
- Recordings made by TORCC-NY are its property and filed for accountability sake. Failure to record any of your prophecies may result in an administration fee charged to have your prophecy retrieved and sent to you.
- No one is permitted to choose who of our staff are to minister to you. It is the sole discretion of the minister leading at the time whom ministers to whom. TORCC-NY only allows trained and tested ministers to exercise their gifts. For workshop purposes, prophetic students in training may minister at certain events only under guidance and supervision of TORCC NY Leadership and proven prophetic ministers.
- If you agree to the guidelines above, you have given permission for personal ministry and therefore submit to the leading and anointing of TORCC NY Leaders for personal and prophetic ministry.
- It is our aim to deliver the Prophetic Word of God with clarity, integrity, and the timing of the Lord. We aim to have each prophecy sent within 7-10 days of the day and event you have attended.